The Pocket Tradesman™ Rigger Edition book is designed to save time and increase efficiency and productivity on the job.
The booklet is conveniently sized at 3½” × 5½” (made to fit in your coverall or shirt pocket), coil bound and can withstand any weather conditions.
The Rigger’s Edition is a handy, nine-page reference manual that includes valuable information on the following topics:
- Wire rope slings – Safe working loads (with diagrams)
- Wire rope clips (with diagrams)
- Chain Slings (with diagrams)
- Weights of material
- Fiber ropes – Safe working loads
- Rules of thumb for safe working loads
- Eye bolts
- Shoulder and shoulderless bolts (with diagrams)
- Shackles (with diagrams)
- Knots (with diagrams)
- Nylon web slings (with diagrams)
- Hand signals for hoisting operations